Propeller Anti-Ice System | Ice Protection for Propellers
How Ice Shield’s De-Ice Boots for Propellers Work
Ice Shield® propeller deice boots prevent ice from forming on your propeller by heating the root of each blade on a "90-second on, 90-second off" cycle. Ice Shield offers propeller anti-icing systems with wire-wound patterns and etched foil designs. The wire-round pattern was created for thinner blades and the etched foil designs for maximum durability and longevity.
Ice on a propeller can be catastrophic to pilots and passengers. Ice Shield has been creating high-quality de-icing products for aircraft owners and operators since 1998. All products are accompanied by a no-hassle warranty and are designed to survive the harshest wintery conditions. We also offer de-ice kits with propeller boots in them. Trust the safety of your flights with Ice Shield anti-ice boots for propellers.
Check out our complete list of de-ice boots for propellers here.
Features and Benefits
- No 60–90-day lead times — All products are guaranteed to deliver within 48-hours in the continental US and to US-based freight forwarders
- Quick installation
- Wire-wound patterns and etched foil designs available
- Tapered edge design for easy application and superior aerodynamic transition
- Textured bond surface for excellent adhesion
- Built to survive rain and sand erosion with Aeroguard™ surface technology
- No-hassle warranty
- Easy, direct access to technical support
- Best value for propeller anti-ice systems
- Granted Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) from the Federal Aviation Administration